Saturday, August 28, 2010

History, Today, and the Unknown

Running around having fun from the moment I woke up till the stars came out at night was the life of my childhood.  I was a tall, slender, blond, blue eyed little girl and looked out of place in a sea of brown hair brown eyes children.  Well that's what I remember as I grew up back in the 1980's.  Things were different then where kids had to imagination their world around them and outside playing was a must.  I loved those days but I didn't want to grow up for I know once I did then my fun free world would change to the stressful life of an adult. I have lived in Oxnard all my life and most of my family is still here.  I have a messed up family most of my life and well mother and father which I don't understand why they still together when they live in their own worlds.  I was not a bad kid but I don't know why family never thought i was any good.  I mostly just raised myself and watched what not to do when my parents did something wrong.
As of now, I am trying my best to finish my 10 year plan of getting my A.A. in Biology/ Computer Technology.  I found out that the retail jobs don't cut it and I would love to find a job I adore and can help and change the world around us.  So far I am about 2 years until I complete my goal and i can't yet till then!!  I was up and down homeless for the last 2 years because of job lose but i just got a new job in the summer and I am going to keep it until i find a better job to support me. 
For my future I want a great career in the field of oceanography or biology areas or become a mad scientist inventing some kind of things to better the environment.  I hope to have started a family by then and have about two to three kids.  Maybe be married by then but need a guy for that first.  I would love to own a small farm and raise animals and have a big garden with a pond or swimming pool of some kind.  I like to have traveled alot of places being single and with my family in the future.  I just hope i live a good happy life and do the things when i can.

2 comments: